Cost of a trip
Half Day (4 hours): $300 for 1-2 people
Full Day (6+ hours): $400 for 1-2 people
$50 for each additional person.
We accommodate young and old, novice to experienced angler. One of our goals is to leave you with some knowledge and learning that could transfer over into your next fishing experience.
Best Way to Book at Trip?
You can call/text me at 517-488-3224 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org!
When you book a trip
When you book a trip, you're really setting up a memory of a lifetime.
What you get from us:
- Guides who are experienced, licensed, and insured.
- Top of the line equipment (boat, electronics, lake mapping software, boat control equipment, high end rods/reels).
- You fish with what we fish with (we don't give clients lesser quality equipment to protect our good stuff).
- A family friendly environment on the boat.
- A guarantee that if you don't catch fish, you don't pay!
What to bring:
1. Always plan for the unexpected. Dress warmer. Think layers. Bring rain gear (jacket and bibs).
2. A hat and polarized sunglasses are a must!
3. I highly encourage sunscreen and chap stick.
4. Food/snacks/water. Hydration is super important.
5. A valid MI fishing license (click here to buy one).
Call (517)488-3224 to book your trip of a lifetime!